3.15.2005

Interpol

Saw Interpol at the Rave on Sunday night, great show. Q and Not U was really good. The end of their set was kind of gay, but they were forced to play extra because Interpol wasn't ready. Interpol took over though and rocked the house. The Rave is still a little shitty, but if the band is good enough, the venue doesn't matter. It really fucking sucks when you have to pay $40 to get a nice buzz going. I just said fuck it. Dowling and Mojew just hung out by the bar and drank themselves broke.

Interpol played Take You On A Cruise, so I was happy. I hear they cut Obstacle 1 for time reasons or some shit like that, but they got a lot of good shit in there (i.e. Evil, Narc, Lief) They ended huge on Roland.

1 comment:

frank said...

DUDE, i saw the 'pol last week here in Beantown. Fucking great stuff--no leif erikson though, but happy they've finally started playing TYOAC. Good times. I've been too lazy to upload my pics.