4.09.2007

04.09.07

Last night I saw and episode of Frisky Dingo for the first time and I thought it was hilarious. It is from the people who made Sealab 2021, except so far I think its better. The show centers around the billionaire playboy Xander Crews who becomes a super hero named Awesome X and a giant monster named Killface who is aimed at destroying earth. You can watch the pilot episode on the website. It isn't as good as the one I saw on adult swim, but its still pretty funny.



I also saw a Show called ShinChan. You can check out one of the episodes here.

P.S. After further review I would like to say that ShinChan isn't really all that good. I kind of liked the first episode I saw, but everything since has been a bust.

1 comment:

Matthew Majewski said...

Frisky Dingo is hilarious. I'm hoping for a second season.