8.01.2007

Interpol

I went to the Interpol show the other night at the Rave and I must say, it was awesome. I'm not quite sure if I liked it as much as the first time I saw them, but they have yet to let me down. Anyway, Paul Banks is awesome. Anyone who doesn't think he's one cool mofo can kiss my turds. D was also in rare form with his fantastic new moustache. All in all they played a bunch of great songs and rocked them all pretty hard (Banks did mess up the lyrics in "Not Even Jail" a bit). Once again, I left not completely understanding people's problems with the Rave itself. Overall I think its a pretty decent place to see a show.

Here's a review of the show from onmilwauke.com courtesy of Lauren.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

interpol = gay
luvs
witte

Unknown said...

This is probablythe best review of anything I've ever read.

Kainito said...

I think getting Ghosts good information ผีดุ on the site is a great benefit to be able to continue.