3.27.2006

Inside Man

I saw Inside Man tonight and liked it. I can now honestly say I liked a Spike Lee "joint". (if anyone out there tells me that Do the Right Thing is a great movie I will stab you in the eye with the rusty unidentified gardening tool that I use for cleaning my grill). The big twist at the end of the movie wasn't really that huge, in fact, it's something that anyone should see coming for quite some time. I wouldn't even call it a "big twist", so I rescind that statement. As far as the rest of the movie goes, it entertains quite steadily as at progresses and doesn't fall off into its own badassedness. What I am trying to say is this, for those of you who can see it for free, do, and it probably won't be a terrible waste for those of you who have to pay.

1 comment:

Dave said...

DIS AIN'T NO BANK ROBBERY!