3.01.2007

03.01.07

I think Frank may have posted something about this a while ago, but I can't remember. Either way, Michael Showalter, an awesome regular from The State and one time free market ice cream truck helper, has his own show on collegehumor.com called The Michael Showalter Showalter. I thinks he's a funny guy and his guests so far, Michael Ian Black (also from The State and one time free market ice cream truck driver) and Zach Galifianakis, are also funny guys. Hopefully they'll start to sell robotic mice. Look at them go.

P.S. Frank, do you know the whereabouts of any State videos that I can link up?

*****

I'm pretty excited for the Jesse James movie that comes out this fall. Some guy wrote a review after he saw an advanced screening and if its like what he says, I'm on board.

*****

This is how I plan to catch Sienna Miller. I'm pretty sure it won't go as well for me as it did for this chick. Here's a video of it too.

1 comment:

frank said...

you can still find some on youtube by searching "the state mtv" but they've taken most down I think. they used to have basically all of them on there, but now that you can buy 'em on itunes i guess they started taking them down.