3.23.2007

03.23.07



Many thanks to Dave, because I love this picture. I laughed for a solid ten minutes when I saw it. I want to make "Bill Stickers is Innocent" t-shirts, then cut the sleeves off so I can show off my tribal tattoos.

*****

Apparently Kiefer Sutherland is sad that they stopped making X-Files. I guess its a good thing for him that he's decided to make X-Files: The New Class.

*****

What's with famous people's families fascination with looking at rotten corpses? I'd say it sounds like a Seinfeld joke, but there's no real punch line. Isn't there anyone better to dig up like Rasputin of Gregory Hines?

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm putting a statement in my will that I cannot be dug up once I'm stuck in the ground unless the technology has invented to reanimate me and take off about 30 years of my life.